The Toy Bank – At a Glance (January 2017 – December 2017)
A. January – March, 2017
1. Creation of Toy Libraries in 28 Schools across 70 classrooms impacting 2100 children in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
2. Creation of Toy Libraris in Anganwadis in the tribal belt of Kaprada District (Gujarat) impacting 506 children.
3. Established a Toy Library in a Panchayat Ghar in Champavat District, Uttarakhand impacting 2758 children.
4. Creation of Toy Libraries in tribal areas of 15 villages Dewas District (Madhya Pradesh) impacting 817 children.
5. Toy Library created in Tihar Jail for children of women inmates.
6. Collection Drive in the following schools conducted
7. Community Awareness Stall at German Chamber of Commerce
B. April – June, 2017
1. Creation of Toy Library for children with psycho – social disability in Delhi
2. Toy Libraries in 5Day Care Centres for underprivileged children in Goa impacting 535 children.
3. Creation of a Toy Library in Delhi/NCR
4. Creation of 28 Toy Libraries in Pothia Village, Bihar impacting 1061 children.
5. Creation of 3 Toy Libraries in Delhi impacting 545 children
6. Creation of 10 Toy Libraries in centres in Gurgaon
7. Toy Library in Kashmir impacting 40 children
8. Participation in the following events:
9. Opening of Collection Centres in Ghaziabad, Mumbai and Bhopal
C. July – September, 2017
1. Play Session with 100 girl children in Uttam Nagar, Delhi
2. Creation of 10 Toy Libraries in Kalahandi District, Odisha for 250 children
3. 12 Toy Libraries in for 405 children of Construction Workers in Day Care Centres and Shelter Homes in Bangalore
4. Toy Libraries for 233 Differently – Abled Children in Jaipur
5. Creation of Toy Library for 376 children in Jaipur
6. Creation of Toy Library for 376 children in Jaipur
7. Creation of Mobile Toy Library for School Run on Footpath in Gurugram
8. Creation of 10 Toy Libraries for 486 Children in Anganwadis in Uttarakhand
9. Creation of Three Toy Libraries for 120 Children in Schools in Delhi/NCR
10. Creation of One Toy Library in an NFE centre in Delhi
11. Collection Drives held in the following schools:
12. Talk on Mechanics of Creativity and Innovation at Women’s Economic Forum, Delhi
D. October – December, 2017
1. 46 Toy Libraries in Balwadis in North Shahdara, Delhi
2. Creation of 21 Toy Libraries for 1159 children in Rayagada District, Odisha
3. 25 Toy Libraries in Thakurganj, Bihar for 1859 children
4. Two Toy Libraries for 89 Children in Centes in Anantpur, Andhra Pradesh
5. Play Session in Mobile Toy Library in Sohna, Gurgaon
6. Creation of a Toy Library in Bhuriakhop, Sikkim for 54 children
7. Creation of Toy Library for 132 Children in a Shelter Home in Delhi on International Girl Child Day
8. Creation of 10 Toy Libraries for 900 Children in Anganwadis in Uttarakhand
9. Creation of a Mobile Toy Library in Lucknow for 150 children
10. Creation of 8 Toy Libraries for 320 rescued child labourers
11. Creation of 4 Toy Libraries in NFE Centres for 165 Children in Noida
12. Creation of 4 Toy Libraries for 762 orphaned children
13. Reach Out Programmes:
14. Collection Drives in the following schools:
15. Opening of New Collection Centre at Narela